We are very happy you are considering exhibiting at Plant Engineering Workshop (PEW). We strongly believe PEW is the place to introduce the latest technologies to the turbo-machinery, static equipment and piping engineering professionals.
You can find all the important information for exhibitors on our website. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.
The Plant Engineering Workshop Exhibit Hall is the perfect place for exchanging ideas and making new connections.
The exhibition area will be a room around 200 m2 with around 10 small company booths. The coffee and lunch will be served in this room. Therefore, the workshop attendees will have the chance to visit the company booths during these breaks.
Exhibition day and hours
- Date: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Venue: School of Engineering and Architecture (UZ)
- 10:00 to 17:00
- Seminars: they can present their latest technology to the PEW23 audience (20 min).
- Hardware demo: manufacturers can bring small/medium size installations to carry out a hands-on demonstration of their products (20 min).
- Software demo: companies can prepare a tutorial to have a sneak preview of their latest developments (30 min).
- Coffee table: in the coffee/lunch area, exhibitors can have a table with their logo and some cakes/coffees. This can be a good opportunity to meet the attendees.
- Seminars: 1000 €
- Hardware demo: 2000 €
- Software demo: 2000 €
- Coffee table: 2000 €
- Company logo added to the website
- List of attendee names and email addresses
Dr. Javier Blasco
Mobile phone: +34 676 050 392
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.