Plant Engineering Workshop
October 19-23, 2020
It is a pleasure to invite you to the PEW20. The Workshop is organized by InIPED and will take place via web-conferences. The objectives are to promote new developments in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operation and Maintenance business.
The recent Workshops in Madrid of 2016 and 2019 have been a great success. The selected topics are relevant to current engineering and maintenance work. Also this year we expect to bring new presentations which will bring new insights for you and your company.
Topics of interest include:
- Disruptive Technologies in Industrial Applications
- Flange calculations according to EN 1591-1
- Solution for enhancing reliability of compressor operation
Guide for authors/presenters:
- The deadline to submit the abstracts is October 12, 2020
- Authors are invited to submit an abstract of no longer than 250 words.
- For more information use e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send your abstract via this link>
Dr. Javier Blasco
General Workshop Chair
Associate Professor (Univ. Zaragoza)
Mr. Rutger Botermans
Piping Engineering Chair
Director at InIPED
Mr. Daniel Méndez
Rotating Machinery Chair
Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Mr. Javier Tirenti
Static Equipment Chair
Director at Arveng Training & Engineering
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.