Piping Engineering and Design Master
Materials. Equipment. Instrumentation. 2D/3D design. P&ID. Isos & MTO. Plot plant. Stress. Layout (1y)
Classes start on October, 2018
About this course - Piping Engineering and Design Master
The Piping Engineering and Design is a Master’s degree certified by University San Jorge (Spain) that lasts for one full-time academic year from October to July. It is comprised of 12 modules (24 weeks) followed by a 12-week final project. The program includes the most important topics related to piping engineering such as piping components, materials, equipment, instrumentation, drafting, flexibility analysis and pipe routing.
If you are interested in seeing the whole picture of the piping engineering discipline, this is the right program to study. It can also be useful if you are already a piping engineer but want to demonstrate your knowledge and skill with a degree.
What you'll learn
- Week 1-2: Pipe components (I)
- Week 3-4: Pipe components (II)
- Week 5-6: Materials
- Week 7-8: Equipment
- Week 9-10: Instrumentation
- Week 11-12: CAD drafting 2D
- Week 13-14: P&ID interpretation
- Week 15-16: Plot plan and piping arrangement
- Week 17-18: Isometric and material take off
- Week 19-20: Mechanical, internal stress and flexibility analysis
- Week 21-22: Pipe routing rules
- Week 23-24: CAD systems 3D
- Final Project: (12 weeks)
Meet the instructors
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science.
- Or be at least 25 years old and prove at least three years of experience in the field of piping engineering.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.