Diploma in Pipe Stress and Flexibility Analysis
Flexibility. Stress classification. Failure theory. Supports. Analysis: Sustained, operation, wind/earthquake. Dynamic (6 months).
Starting date: send us an email
About this course
The flexibility analysis of piping systems is carried out by skilled persons within engineering companies. The course is created and conducted by qualified professional engineers and is based on years of experience. The purpose of this course is to train flexibility analysis, to engineers with some years of experience in the piping discipline.
What you'll learn
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Basic Concepts of Stress Analysis
- Purpose of Stress Analysis
- Condes and Standards
- Categorization of a Piping System
- Working Flow Chart
- Theoretical foundations
- Piping Stress Classification
- Failure Theory and Admissible Stress by Code
- Stress Intensification Coefficients on Piping Accesories
- Piping Support Elements
- Thermal Expansion
- Analysis of Piping Systems: Sustained Case
- Analysis of Piping Systems: Operation Case
- Analysis of Piping Systems: Ocassional Case
- Exercise: Piping System: Real Analysis
- Stress Analysis of Piping Systems connected to Centrifugal Pumps
- Stress Analysis of Piping Systems connected to Centrifugal compressors
- Stress Analysis of Piping Systems connected toTurbines
- Stress Analysis of Piping Systems connected to Heaters
- Stress Analysis of Piping Systems connected to Air cooler systems
- Stress Analysis of Piping Systems connected to Reactors
- Expansion joints
- Reciprocating machines and vibrations
- Slug flow
Meet the instructors
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science.
- Or be at least 25 years old and prove at least three years of experience in the field of piping engineering.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.