Process Plant Instrumentation
Hands-on course. Temperature, pressure, level, flow and composition. Introduction to control (4 w).
About this course
This course gives you an overview of the symbology and the devices available to measure the physical properties of a fluid, namely temperature, pressure, level, flow and chemical composition. It also provides an introduction to control systems.
The course is aimed at persons who want to get acquainted with the basic principles of instrumentation.
What you'll learn
- Week 1: Introducción. Simbología ISA
- Week 2: Medición de temperatura, presión, nivel, caudal y composición química.
- Week 3: Equipos auxiliares. Elementos finales de control.
- Week 4: Introducción al control automático y a los sistemas de control digitales.
Meet the instructors
- Some basic background on the operation of process plants.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.