Pipe Material Selection
Metallurgy. Codes. Selection. Corrosion and its prevention. Economics. Welding (4 w).
About this course
This course gives you an overview of pipe materials and related topics, such as corrosion and welding.
What you'll learn
- Module 1: Materials. Typology and properties.
- Module 2: Metallic materials.
- Module 3: Plastic materials.
- Module 4: Corrosion.
- Module 5: Piping components: Pipe and accessories.
- Module 6: Piping components: Flanges, joints and bolts.
- Module 7: Other piping components.
- Module 8: Piping components: Valves.
Meet the instructors
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.