Design criteria. Flexibility. Supports. Materials. Fabrication. Assembly. Installation. Inspection. Tests (8 w).
About this course
The code ASME B31.1 provides you with great guidance for the piping design of petrochemical plants. What is more, the design of refineries in the USA has to be carried out in compliance with ASME B3.1. Thus it is very useful for the piping engineer or designer to be aware of this code.
What you'll learn
- Week 1: Introducción al código B31 y a la sección B31.3
- Week 2: Condiciones de diseño y criterios de diseño
- Week 3: Flexibilidad
- Week 4: Soporte
- Week 5: Materiales
- Week 6: Fabricación, ensamblaje y montaje
- Week 7: Inspección, examinación y ensayos
- Week 8: Proyecto final
Meet the instructors
- Some basic background on the operation of process plants.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.