Pipe Stress (II)
Expansion joints. Pumps, compressors & turbines. Heaters. Air coolers. Reactors. Reciprocating machines. Slug flow (16 w).
About this course
The flexibility analysis of piping systems is carried out by skilled persons within engineering companies. The course is created and conducted by qualified professional engineers and is based on years of experience. The purpose of this course is to train flexibility analysis, to engineers with some years of experience in the piping discipline.
What you'll learn
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: Centrifugal pumps
- Week 3: Centrigugal compressors (I)
- Week 4: Centrigugal compressors (II)
- Week 5: Turbines
- Week 6: Heaters (I)
- Week 7: Heaters (II)
- Week 8: Air coolers (I)
- Week 9: Air coolers (II)
- Week 10: Pipe lines associated to reactors
- Week 11: Expansion joints
- Week 12: Vibrations. Reciprocating machines. Slug flow
Meet the instructors
- Engineers or technicians who either have working experience in stress analysis or have attended Pipe Stress I course.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Are you interested in teaching your experience? Find out more about becoming a partner of InIPED.
InIPED recognizes and respects the privacy of the users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, InIPED will act in a responsible manner.
Training course registration fee includes the full training program of electronic course material. All indicated rates for the courses are exclusive VAT.